Sunday, December 20, 2009

5 MORE DAYS...


5 more days til Christmas...can you believe it? My motto has always been shop by Halloween and be wrapped by Thanksgiving. However there are 5 days left before the big day and I'm still scrambling. It always comes down to "if I just had 2 more weeks". But you know what...if I had 2 more weeks I guarentee I would be saying the same thing again..."if I only had 2 more weeks". There's always more we can get done if we just had the time. I would love to have baked more, crafted more, and of course shopped more. But I remind myself while all of these things are great...it's more important to remember the true meaning of the season. Christ is born! And behind all of the scrambling I want my girls to know that this is the true reason of the season. With that in mind...here's my Christmas wish list...(in no particular order)

Peace on Earth!
Respect for World Leaders!
All Troops home with their family (since there is now Peace on Earth)
A White Christmas!
A Healthy and Happy New Year.
and finally new boots (that last one is particularly for my husband to notice).

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment