Friday, July 16, 2010

THE JOURNEY

Pauline showing off her new earrings....she's definately a girly girl!
Everyone jump in the pool!
Dont' be afraid of the waves!


Summer in Cape May...breathtaking!



It's been months since I've posted anything...and for that I'm sorry. It's been a crazy summer--and while that's not an excuse...what really happened is my camera broke and I got lazy. Now when I say my camera broke--what I really mean is that my youngest Rebecca poured Lemonade in my purse--and my camera just happened to be there (since I love taking photos at anytime). I turned the camera on when this happened and it worked which I was relieved about--but the next day it was shot...wouldn't turn on...wouldn't do anything. When I told my husband I would like to get a new camera--he insisted we buy the most indestructable on the market...he said with the way we go through cameras like water. I told him to give me another chance...let's invest in a nice camera and I promised to take personal responsibility (and I would file a restraining order between Rebecca and liquid of any kinds!) After a bit of cajooling he surprised me with a Nikon Coolpix Camera...wow I really like it. Best of all...I am back on the blog with more stories, more recipes, more ideas...more of everything--especially PHOTOS!!!!
Now I titled this post THE JOURNEY. That's because I just finished Danielle Steele's book the Journey...and I loved it. The underlying message...what happens in the beginning or the middle or the end isn't as important as the journey it took to get there....my journey is continuing and I'm glad my family, my friends, and all of you are here for the ride. Enjoy your journey...each day counts...each day enriches us in ways we should appreciate now before its too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment