Friday, August 28, 2009

THE MOVIE THEATRE USHER HAT.

This is what I swept after the "3:00 pm showing"

and this is what I swept after the last "showing".....ugh...help!!!


It’s raining here on the East Coast cats and dogs…I think it’s our friend Hurricane Danny making himself known. Speaking of weather my baby sitter is under it. She called out sick today. She has a fever, chills—all flu like symptoms. I’m paranoid it could be swine flu. But then again...I always am overly dramatic.
So today I will wear two hats as I work from home…my mom hat and my supervising producer for the Martha Stewart show hat. It got me thinking that every mom wears many hats. There’s the doctor hat making all our children’s ailments better, the nurse hat when we help diagnose what’s wrong, the police hat when we blow our whistle trying to stop the kids from fighting, the judge hat when we have to serve punishments…you get the picture…so many different hats. Well there is one hat that I don’t like wearing and need some help taking off. MOVIE USHER HAT. Yes I said Movie Usher hat. The guy who not only helps collect tickets but then has to sweep all the candy, gum, popcorn after the movie. I have told my girls time after time not to eat in our TV room. And as loud and clear as I make the message…. They find ways to "sneak" in a snack. What makes it so bad is that they then find a way to leave their evidence behind…. (guys...If you’re going to go through with the sneaking…can’t you prevent me from finding the evidence…instead the evidence usually gets stuck between the couch.) I’ve punished the kids when I catch them. I’ve turned the TV off and announced it’s book night…but somehow someway my role as Movie Usher continues…. I need help…any suggestions…because I’m totally open. Email me at threepluskids@aol.com

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. buy dvd endeavour season 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers. buy dvd the good fight season 1

    ReplyDelete