Monday, August 10, 2009

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE....

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE....
Do you remember that slogan back in the 70's? I remember seeing a poster of it somewhere. So today is the day...the first day for me starting my blog. It's a blog about large families--families who have 3 or more kids. It's about tips, recipes, and helping hands....and guess what...I'll let you in on a secret...it'll be helpful even if you have less than 3 kids.

Here's a bit about me...I have 5 children (ages 3-11) and I love having a large family. I was actually one of 7 children. I love all of my kids--girls to be exact. I have 5 beautiful daughters.

Graceann is my oldest. She is my creative thinker and writer. She keeps her sisters entertained with her stories. She is also the star pitcher for 4 local teams in town.

Caroline is my second oldest. She's sensitive and very protective of all of her family. She loves to stand up for what is right (She takes after my husband the cop).

Pauline is my middle daughter. She's very smart and knows exactly what she wants--and goes for it. She's quite artistic.

Gemma is a doll baby. She loves playing mommy and has a smile that makes you melt--yes she has both mommy and daddy wrapped around her finger.

Rebecca is the baby--and the monkey. She can climb everywhere and anywhere. I turned my back for a moment and next thing I knew she was on top of a rock climbing wall which I couldn't even do.

I love having alot of children. My husband will vouch that he loves not only having alot of children...but the steps it takes to have alot of children.

...I love creative ideas, projects with my children, saving money and sharing tips. And I love telling stories about the kids...that is what this blog will be about.

enjoy the journey
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment