Thursday, March 25, 2010

FAMILY TIME=IMPORTANT TIME




Things have been busy lately....work has been crazy, my tooth has been killing me, my mother in law was in the hospital, my dad was in the hospital, my husband's grandmother had a stroke...it seems like when it rains it really pours.....but if there is one thing you can do in this hustle and bustle--it's continue to share family time....even if it is only 15 minutes to sit down and have dinner together. Sometimes the girls fill up on snacks before dinner and don't feel like eating --my rule is that even if you aren't hungry--sit down with the family and talk about your day...or don't talk ...just listen! Family time should be a priority...and it isn't always easy getting dinner on the table (or even home in time from work)...but we try.

No comments:

Post a Comment