Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SISTERS=BEST FRIENDS!

I think it's great when your very best friend is your sister. Come to think about it....isn't your best friend always your sister? I mean even if you're not blood related--don't you think of your best friend as your sister? I am fortunate to have 3 fantastic sisters--Maria, Teresa and Celena. There's also Kasia who was my best friend in grammar school...I think of her as a sister too. I am lucky because these wonderful women in my life offer me love, support, smiles and joy when I need it most....and even when I don't. They are there for me....and for that I thank them.

My wish is that my five daughters grow up always being best friends...always being there for one another....always helping one another out, loving each other, taking care of each other's kids, helping each other move, get settled, and share their talents with one another. I know it's important to foster that now...the way my parents did with my siblings. Yes...there are days they fight, there are days they scream, there are days they pull each other's hair, or hide someone's school book....but in the end they do love each other and want to protect each other.

My husband's motto is NO DEYO LEFT BEHIND....he tells the girls to always watch out for one another....My heart melts when I see them hug, kiss, or do something nice for one another without being prompted. Keep it up girls.....mommy and daddy love you!

Christina

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing like a sister! I love you all - Celena, Teresa and Christina, and all the women in my life too! thanks Chris!

    ReplyDelete