Wednesday, March 24, 2010

HAPPY EASTER!


I know its been awhile since I posted...but I've been having issues....specifically tooth issues. I had a root canal gone bad (as my dentist calls it). My oral surgeon's plan was to drill through my jaw bone and clean out my infection...I had been trying to put this off till the summer when I had more time to get it done and recuperate. Unfortunately the tooth had other plans. It decided to explode and become infected and all that gross stuff. I am still in pain--on antibiotics--and painkillers. Let's hope this story has a happy ending and soon.


In between feeling terrible I was able to take the girls to see the bunny rabbit at the Library. The girls had alot of fun. They enjoyed a story, made a craft and then took a photo with the bunny--I think 12 year old Graceann is feeling a bit old for this...but I drag her along just the same...she's been a good sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment