Tuesday, January 19, 2010

D-DAY!

Ok...I'm going to say it out loud...today is D-Day...D with a capital Diet. I've gained almost 20 pounds since our season at Martha started. 20 pounds is alot--not a made up number either. Imagine carrying around an extra sack of potatoes or perhaps being pregnant with your 6th kid--that's 20 pounds and it's extra weight I don't need. So today I'm going on a diet. Here's why it's going to work this time (after the 999 times it didn't). First of all I have alot more support. I'm on a "cleanse diet" with people I work with. We will help one another out. Secondly, I have my husband's support. For the first time in his life he bought Kale...and LIKED it. He's losing weight with me....(actually getting healthier). And finally I'm telling all of you about the Diet....so talking out loud about it gives me responsibility to stick with it. Maybe you would like to join in too? Jump right in...today's the first day of the rest of our lives!!!!
Here goes something!

No comments:

Post a Comment