Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SEVENTH HEAVEN

Today is day 7 of the cleanse I'm doing with some of the staffers from the Martha Stewart Show. And I feel like I'm in 7th Heaven because I've lost 9 pounds the first week. I don't think I ever lost that much in one week...and so I'm inspired and motivated to keep it going. By now I have gotten used to the routine. And I am starting to feel a bit more energy and a bit less tired.

Now here's something a bit interesting when you're ridding your body of this extra weight and losing your toxins...the doctor told us that we would have very vivid and weird dreams. Well I can speak from experience that this is definately true. The other night I had a dream so vivid, so real, that I woke up hitting my husband I was so mad at him.

In the dream, my husband announces that he wants to marry another woman named Michelle. He tells me he's not leaving me...he's decided to become a polygymist. So he would have two wives. He told me not to worry this other woman doesn't really like kids but she will be a big help to us. How is that I wonder (in my dream)...is she willing to clean floors, wash clothes, dust the furniture? then just when I didn't think it could get any worse...my husband gives me the diamond engagement ring he intends to give her to hide until he's ready to propose. She comes to our house and snoops around...and finds the ring. When she sees the size of the diamond she tells me to tell my husband to get a bigger rock or the deal is off....CAN YOU IMAGINE THE NERVE? That was about all I could handle so I woke up and started yelling and hitting Bob how dare he...of course he had no idea what I was talking about.

The next night I dreamt that Chef Bobby Flay and I started a romance as we waited everyday for the train. Maybe it's payback for "Michelle". Who knows? All I know is that I'm enjoying going to bed for the night because I'm never sure what adventure is in store for me. This is a fun ride....climb on -- it's never too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment